Sometimes we think we have lost our mojo, but all we may need is to work alongside people with similar values and vision who are, best of all, people you like. And like a relay race it becomes a combined effort, creating many benefits by teaming up!
In my book How To Have It All I explain that having it all is NOT doing it all. High achievers, living fulfilled lives:
- decide what are high value tasks and focus on these only
- decide what doesn’t need to be done
- decide what can be delegated
- have effective people to delegate to, and
- put systems in place to manage all of the above.
We can’t do it all – it’s time to delegate or stagnate! Once you have delegated and are left with the high value tasks, even if you are quite capable at playing the game alone, it doesn’t have to be a solo game.
Working together can inspire you to achieve greater fulfilment and gain insight, momentum and energy by:
- leveraging success – pool your smarts
- getting there faster – more hands on deck
- mateship on the journey – work with people you like
- having more fun – celebrate success together!
Being with the right people can be a cherished and unforgettable part of your life journey. When you find these people invest time and energy in the relationship. Are you working with people you like?
Life rocks when you do!
Every Minute Counts and You Can Have It All!™